Full / Part-time:Full-time
Hours Per Week: 40
Location:1801 S. 2nd St. McAllen, TX 78503
Remote Wire Customer Service Agents are responsible for handling inbound calls from customers relating to (but not limited to) questions regarding wire transfers. The RWCSA will ensure that the customer’s request is met, that any questions are cleared and that their experience by phone or in person is a positive one.
The duties listed below may not include all responsibilities that the person in this role may be asked to perform. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
• Incoming calls: Assists our customers by phone with any needs or concerns they might have regarding wire transfers.
• Takes care of initiating Domestic, International, Peso and Banorte wire transfers— This includes that all proper documentation is received, signatures are verified, assure that funds are available before processing the wire transfer, make sure that wire agreement is on file and contact authorized signer for confirmation.
• Scan all wire documentation to Director for record keeping.
• Produces wire dashboard reports
• Assist BSA by contacting customers to obtain ID’s and invoices for BSA wire clearance.
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to perform clerical functions and multi-task.
• Must be fluent in English and Spanish languages.
• Ability to work independently and adjust to changing schedule.
• Excellent listening and concentration skills.
• Data Entry proficiency.
• Strong organization skills and acute attention to detail.
Job Title: Remote Wire Customer Service Agent - McAllen, TX
Date Posted: 03/22/2019
Requisition ID: 1572
From Inter National Bank